Hi! My name's Amy and my latest obsessions are The Vampire Diaries, Glee, Harry Potter, Twilight, Phineas & Ferb, The Hunger Games, SYTYCD, BYU & Nerds Candy. I also write Klaroline and Finchel Fanfiction.
1. It was nice to see Elena back with her family (Alaric and Jeremy) even if it was just for a little bit.
2. As sweet as it was to see Rebekah and Matt kiss, and agree to go on a road trip together; why not let Klaus and Caroline do all those things too?
3. I LOVED the Klaroline scenes! Klaus is just a big hopeless romantic, and I love him for it! I mean that line about him intending to be Caroline’s last love, and then kissing her on the cheek! I literally squealed out loud. Mind you he should have kissed her on the lips, but it was still incredibly sweet!
I’m just gonna pretend that when Caroline walked away with Klaus that they went to New Orleans for the summer!
4. Stefan is a class act. I mean he was miserable because Elena didn’t choose him, but he was still happy for Damon.
5. That being said, I am happy that Elena chose Damon. They are a great couple.
6. Katherine getting the cure totally surprised me. I thought Stefan was getting it for sure.
7. That was sweet of Bonnie to help resurrect Jeremy (for the 2nd time)! But I’m gonna miss Bonnie.
8. Stefan is Silas’ doppelgänger?! That was an awesome twist!! I can understand why Paul Wesley was happy about the finale. He gets to play the good and bad guy!
9. Anyone else worried what Silas will do to Caroline now that he’s pretending to be Stefan? I mean the show hinted at Steroline happening, but it’ll actually be Siloline? Crazy!
10. I need to rewatch it again (especially the Klaroline part)!